The Oxford Construction pant provides durability without compromising on comfort. 2-way stretch in critical areas makes sure the wearer has freedom of movement while the reinforced fabric at the knees and bottom hem protects the wearer and the pants from daily wear. A perfect choice for the working tradesmen.
- Hanging pockets with double lined bottom and nylon webbing for durability
- Hand pockets
- Hammer holder loops on both sides
- Broad center back belt loop for extra stability and strength
- Back pockets
- YKK® zipper
- Gusset in crotch for freedom of movement
- Plastic covered metal buttons
- Thigh pocket with fastener closure
- ID card loop
- Ruler pocket
- Reinforcement fabric at knee and bottom hem
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Knee Pad pockets accessible from the inside
- Knee Pad position can be adjusted by 5 cm for optimal mobility
- Possibility to increase leg length by 5cm
- Tonal logos
- Main fabric: 79% Cotton 18% Polyester, 3% Elastan, 265 g.
- Secondary fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, 310 g.
- Reinforcement: 100% Polyamide, 195 g.