Boxy with oversized, responsibly-sourced down-filled baffles, the Box Canyon Jacket harks back to our designs of the 60s and 70s. It features an original popper button front closure, two un-zipped patch pockets, a roomy detachable hood and popped button cuffs.
- Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions
- Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness
- Breathable lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Detachable three panel hood with adjustments
- Two opened patched hand pockets
- Snap adjustments on the cuffs
- Brown Label patch
- The North Face® partners with the Better Cotton Initiative to create a brighter future for cotton and the people whose livelihoods depend on it